Buy it at Insound!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ween.

Ween just posted tour dates on their website, and I was pleased to find that they're coming to Cleveland's House of Blues on Thursday, October 25. This is exciting because this is the first time they've come around here since I got into them. I started listening to them about three months after a show in Lakewood, and have really wanted to see them since I saw their "Live in Chicago" dvd. In my excitement for this event, I've decided to post stuff by the band. Because while they have a lot of good songs, they also have a lot of noise, which always seems to be the first thing people get if I recommend that they listen to the band; in turn, this always makes the person lose confidence in my musical tastes and never listen to anything I do ever again. Anyhow, here are some choice songs by Dean and Gene.

"Don't Laugh (I Love You)" off of God Ween Satan
"Baby Bitch" off of Chocolate and Cheese
"Piss Up a Rope" off of 12 Golden Country Greats
"Mutilated Lips" off of The Mollusk
"Even If You Don't" off of White Pepper
"Chocolate Town" off of Quebec
"All of My Love (Led Zeppelin cover)" can be found on the Live in Chicago dvd.

Buy all these albums.

Tour Dates (so far):
Oct 16 - Bloomington, IN - Bluebird Nightclub
Oct 17 - Urbana, IL - The Canopy Club
Oct 19 - Madison, WI - Orpheum: Madison
Oct 20 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
Oct 22 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
Oct 23 - Columbus, OH - Lifestyle Communities Pavilion
Oct 25 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Oct 27 - Detroit, MI - State Theater
Nov 30 - New York, NY - Terminal 5
Dec 1 - New York, NY - Terminal 5

Check here for updates and other Ween info. Tickets for the Columbus show are $25, and with Ticketmaster's "greedy nazi fees" (as I call them) will probably come to something around $32.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy it at Insound!