Buy it at Insound!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Online List of Shows I've Seen in 2009

Because I always seem to forget whatever shows I've seen.

Already Happened
  • Pains of Being Pure at Heart
  • Thermals
  • Dinosaur Jr
  • Jonathan Richman
  • Jason Lytle
Coming Up
  • Pains of Being Pure at Heart / Girls in Portland
  • Los Campesinos! / Girls
  • Modest Mouse
  • Weezer / Blink 182
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Dinosaur Jr in Columbus
  • They Might Be Giants (if I get tickets...)
  • Dinosaur Jr
This will grow when I remember some more.

All of these bands are fantastic. And of course, I recommend you support all of these artists (on vinyl, if at all possible).

So buy their records!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

You forgot Pansy Division & the Lemonheads! Also, if you want to see TMGB, I'll pay for tickets.

(It feels very odd to leave a comment on your blog.)

8:38 PM, August 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy it at Insound!