Buy it at Insound!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Newest purchases.

I bought Miracle Legion's Drenched on cassette a long while back and it was a great buy. However, the fact that it was on cassette meant that I would need more than just a CD-Rom drive to put it on my computer and listen to it anywhere but my car. After scouring the internet in hopes of finding the mp3 files (it's legal if I own it, dammit) with no success, I decided to check eBay. Lo and behold, a few people were selling it, so I bought one. It arrived today, and now I shall share part of my treasures with you.

Miracle Legion - "With a Wish"
Miracle Legion - "Sooner"
Buy a used copy of Drenched from here or here.
After that, go here to buy anything by Miracle Legion, Polaris or Mark Mulcahy.
Also, I own "Surprise Surprise Surprise" on vinyl, but I don't have the necessary items to transfer it to my computer. If you already have it uploaded, want to share the files? Thanks.

I also found a used record of the Replacements' Let it Be which was in perfect condition (except that some jerk named Fox wrote his name on it before he sold it). I don't think I have expressed any love for the 'Mats on here before, but that just means that it is time to start.

Replacements - "Androgynous"
Replacements - "Seen Your Video"
Buy this here. And enjoy it, dammit.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can buy Miracle Legion, Polaris, and Mark Mulcahy merch. directly from MM's label, Mezzotint.com. And there's a board to share mp3s at the AsFarAsWeKnow fan forum: bogan.truth.posiweb.net/phpBB2.

11:16 AM, December 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy it at Insound!