Buy it at Insound!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cover songs.

I was cleaning up my hard drive and stumbled across all these cover songs I forgot I had. That's about it. No other part to the story.

Ben Folds - "Lost in the Supermarket" (Clash) Buy it!
Albert Hammond, Jr. - "Postal Blowfish" (Guided by Voices) Buy!
Feelies - "Everybody's Got Something to Hide (Except for Me and My Monkey)" (Beatles) Buy it!
Goat Punishment - "Aneurysm" (Nirvana) Buy something.
Harvey Danger - "Oh! You Pretty Things" (Bowie) Buy something!
The Hold Steady - "American Music" (Violent Femmes) Buy!
Manic Street Preachers - "Train in Vain" (Clash) Buy something?

I feel this is enough for now. You can act surprised if I make another cover song post. Actually, I'm not sure if I've done this before. Have I? Oh well, hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy it at Insound!